The D2H High Speed (essentially a FM High Speed with the addition of a second head) is at the top of Pit Stop high speed range. The second head is in parallel to the first head with the tool operating from the bottom rather than from the top. This enables creasing and perforating to be done in the same pass or, by fitting two creasing tools, creasing can be done from the top and bottom in the same pass ensuring correct crease direction for Z folding. The machine offers an output of up to 14,000 sheets per hour and handling of paper weights from 80 up to 600gsm. The machine can be equipped with a wide range of tools (for creasing, perforation as well as punching). The maximum sheet size can be increased by equipping the optional extension feeder.
- Easy set up of all operations via user friendly touchscreen interface
- Mounted on wheels for easy movement
- Max. paper size 50x70cm (optional 50x100cm)
- 2/1, 3/1, 4/1 and micro perforating kits and digital creasing kits available as option
- Punching kits for wire binding (including thumb cut) and 2 and 4 holes available as option
|Model: ||Pit Stop |
D2H High Speed
|Feed ||Suction |
|Control ||Touch screen |
|Min. Sheet Size (mm) ||80x100 |
|Max. Sheet Size (mm) ||500x700* |
|Paper Weights (gsm) ||80‐600 |
|Max. Output (A4 sheets, single crease) ||14000 |
|Programs/Steps (storage) ||200/100 |
|Min. Crease Distance (mm) ||0.1 |
|Creasing Heads ||2 |
|Dimensions WxDxH (cm) ||180x80x120 |
|Net Weight (kg) ||350 |
|Power ||3-ph/3.5 kW |
|Warranty (yrs) ||1 |
* Max. sheet size: 500x1000mm with optional extension feeder equipped.
For more information, see attachment(s) below.