Manual vertical cutter in robust construction for rigid and semi-rigid materials. Cuts with high precision and a wide range of media up to 20mm thickness.
- Double handle system for comfortably cutting tough and rigid materials
- Easily exchangeable cutting heads
- Guided counterbalance supports the load of the cutting head to facilitate the work.
- The pneumatic clamping system offers an easy, fast and reliable way to hold the material
- Cut aluminum, aluminum composite, PVC, acrylic, plexi, glass, KAPA, foamboard, cardboard, etc
- Two cutting heads included: One for aluminum, aluminum composite and hard boards up to 4 mm. Another for semi-rigid materials up to 13 mm. For more information, see data sheet below
|Clamping system (type)||Air driven||Air driven||Air driven|
|Air Compressor||not included||not included||not included|
|Media types||see pdf||see pdf||see pdf|
|Max. cutting height (mm)||1650||2100||2500|
|Max. cutting depth (mm)||20||20||20|
|Dimensions DxWxH (mm)||560 x 2100 x 2250||560 x 2100 x 2680||560 x 2100 x 3100|
|Net weight (kg)||70||84||102|
For more information, see attachment(s) below.
Configure your InBlade Cutter
Add extra equipment when ordering your InBlade Cutter and get a discount.