Pulsed Perforation is an independent perforating unit for continuous or pulsed perforation in the feeding direction (vertical). Can operate in line after any automatic creasing or perforating unit and the paper is fed onto the alignment table with a sloping belt and ball cage and transported towards the pulsed perforation assembly ensuring perfect registration. One perforating head standard equipped and more can easily be added. The distance and time of the pulse is simply adjusted using the measure settings on the touchscreen control panel.
- Easy set up of both continuous and pulsed perforating operations
- Mounted on wheels for easy movement
- Max. paper size is 50x70cm (optional 50x85cm or 50x100cm)
- Additional perforating heads available as option
|Min. Sheet Size (mm)||80x150|
|Max. Sheet Size (mm)||500x700*|
|Paper Weights (gsm)||80‐400|
|Perforating Heads (standard)||1|
|Dimensions WxDxH (cm)||190x85x125|
|Net Weight (kg)||160|
|Compressed Air (bar/NL)||6/40|
* Max. sheet size: 500x850mm or 500x1000mm with optional equipment.
For more information, see attachment(s) below.