Flexible and powerful machine for block and saddle stitching. 1-4 adjustable staple heads. High capacity both for block and booklets. Works well with larger formats due to the great insertion depth.
- Foot pedal for more efficient production
- Easy front loading of staples
- Rotatable table for adjusting to block or saddle booklet
- Two different versions, 5 and 10 mm stapling capacity
- Available with 1-4 adjustable staple heads
- Long and wide arms for saddle stapling up to A3-format (open size A2)
- Staples also with loopstaples (up to 5 mm thickness)
- For this model we recommend Nagel staples, see related item below. Also note that staple size 24/6 are available in the colors black and white.
|Operation (type)||foot pedal||foot pedal|
|Stapling capacity* (mm / number of sheets)||5 / 50||10 / 100|
|Max paper size saddle stapling (mm / format)||596 / A2||596 / A2|
|Staple heads (numer)||1-4||1-2|
|Staple heads, adjustable distance (mm)||48-245||48-245|
|Staple cassette (max number)||300||300-400**|
|Staples flat (type)||24/6, 24/8||24/6, 24/8, 24/10s, 24/13s|
|Staples with loop (type)||Ri24/6, Ri24/8||Ri24/6, Ri24/8|
|Net weight (kg)||28-34||28-30|
|Machine dimensions LxWxH (mm)||535x540x930||535x540x930|
* The maximum number of sheets varies depending on the weight and the type of paper. Hard pressed paper types can also affect the machine's maximum stapling capacity.
** Model X14-10 comes with two staple cassettes per staple head and requires a shift when stapling above / below 5 mm stack height. The cassette for up to 5 mm handles staple length 6-8 mm and the cassette for 5-10 mm handles staple length 10-13 mm.